Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday


one// happy Friday everyone! Even with the short week, I am so ready for the weekend. Next week is a three day week, which is awesome too!

two// we went to Costco last night and finally bought some trees. We have only been wanting to do it for four years ....or since we moved in. Now to dig some holes and plant them this weekend. 

three// have you eaten at Smash burger before? If not, you need to go and get some of the smash fries. SOO good!

four// I'm searching for some cute pumps or wedges to wear with my navy dress. Has anyone seen any lately?

five// have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments :

  1. We need trees too!! Costco - never thought to look there! Maybe we should go to Smash burger. I do love fries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes short weeks feel longer because you expect them to go by faster since you work fewer days but that is not always the case! Next week is sort of a 3 day week for me as we have Monday off and then I took Friday off since I move into my condo that day. I hope you guys have a fun weekend! We have Smash burger in the US but I have never been. I love fries so will have to check theirs out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your trees--- we're doing our sod this weekend and then I really want to focus on the rest of the landscaping...

    I think nude pumps would look cute with your dress. I picked mine up from Spring, on sale, for 29 bucks! I can't find the exact ones I got on their website but they have other options...

    http://www.callitspring.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/low-mid-heels/93358449-roessing/65
    http://www.callitspring.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/high-heels/30135053-shankland/32

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of smash fries! And I agree with Kaella, nude/tan would look good with the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trees look great (saw your instagram photo!) I have never heard of smash fries or smash burger but I don't think we have one here anyways!

    I always find cute shoes at Aldo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...