Monday, May 19, 2014

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! I am still off work today (thank goodness for long weekends!), so my weekend isn't technically over. 

Let's see what we were up to this weekend (be warned, I took zero pictures this weekend!):
  • took Harley for a walk on Friday after work and then headed to the mall. I was looking for a couple of things, but had no luck
  • Saturday morning started bright and early at 6am. I got up to feed Harley and then Mr.D and I couldn't fall back asleep. Mr.D took off for a motorcycle ride {oh, did I mention he bought a motorcycle from this dad}. I vacuumed, did some laundry and then took Harley for a run/walk since the weather was so nice out
  • after our run, Mr.D and I ran to Costco and a few other places
  • in the afternoon, I had a much needed hair appointment
  • Sunday included: a sleep in, a crossfit class, returned a few things at Wal-Mart and a fantastic greek dinner made by Mr.D
  • oh and we finally watched Frozen
Tell me: how was your weekend?

8 comments :

  1. did you like Frozen? I thought it was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a really nice weekend. Planted a veg garden & chilled. Love that summer (sorta) is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought a motorcycle?!

    How did you like Frozen??

    ReplyDelete
  4. A motorcycle? Yikes! Those scare me, but a couple of my friends husbands have them and love them!

    I have yet to see Frozen but have heard it is really good. I had a great weekend driving across the country with my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I motorcycle?! You are a nice wife :) I have axed it here lol (but they scare me more for certain reasons). We watched Frozen this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good weekend! I want to watch Frozen - J watched it with Emerson. That sucks you had no luck at the mall - what are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna watch frozen this weekend at work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally watched Frozen, about a month ago, and really liked it! I keep putting it on for London in the hopes he'll request it over and over (Bubble Guppies is getting old! Ha Ha!) I love motorcycles-- my brother and stepdad ride them and it's fun to hop on the back sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...