Monday, May 26, 2014

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Another weekend went by too quickly again :( Let's see what we were up to:
  • Mr.D had a school related thing on Friday night, so I took Harley for a run and then went to Target
  • Saturday morning started out with pancakes. Can't go wrong with that!
  • we were watching our friend's dog for the day, so the dogs played for a while and then we took them for a long walk. 
  • that night, I went to my co-workers house for a retirement dinner for another co-worker. Lots of good food!
  • Sunday morning we ran to Home Depot to get top soil and mulch. After getting it all home, we started digging up the sod, taking it to the dump and planting the trees. It was a bit of work, but glad they are finally planted

Tell me: how was your weekend?

7 comments :

  1. Trees look great! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday morning pancakes are the best! I think we have the same trees in our yard, they grow great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trees looks great! Love the pic of the dogs snoozing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees look great! It will be fun to watch them grow! I had a great weekend up at my parents' lake home. The weather was absolutely gorgeous so I spent pretty much all day outside on Saturday and Sunday. Today is a holiday for us so I came back last night so I could avoid the traffic coming back from the lake and went for a nice 6 mile run this morning. I start work tomorrow so am savoring this final day of relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trees Leigh! We majorly slacked on gardening the past 2 years so our garden beds are all full of grass. Hopefully we get them nice and clean like yours this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend! I spent ALL DAY Saturay (literally 23 hours) traveling home. Yesterday was basically spent being a lump on the couch, with a quick 1-hour yoga class thrown in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...