Thursday, May 29, 2014

Randomness on a Thursday

I've got a bunch of random things for you today. Let's see:

one// I'm heading to Ontario this afternoon for the weekend to see my family and help celebrate my brother's wedding. I only wish that Mr.D was coming with me.

two// good luck to everyone running the Calgary Marathon this weekend! I hope for a speedy race and nice weather for everyone. I just wish I was still running it :(

three// has anyone watched American Horror Story? Mr.D started watching it last night and I caught some of it....it is a strange and creepy show.

four// thanks to everyone who commented on Instagram about which dress I should wear. The blue one won, so it's currently packed in my suit case :)

Tell me: something random about your week

10 comments :

  1. Have a great time at the wedding!! Enjoy the family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't realize that your brother's wedding was the SAME weekend as the marathon! How were you going to swing that one before? I hope you have an amazing time with your family (that blue dress looked so great on you) and don't even think about the race. There will be many more in your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast at the wedding!! I wish you were running Sunday too because it sucks to drop out of a race and also because it would be great to finally meet you!

    My husband watched some AHS and I asked him to switch it to his laptop--it creeped me out to much! I'm a wuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather should be awesome here in Ontario for you this weekend! Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an awesome trip home! I will miss you Sunday. I will get down there again soon when we can meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have s great trip! I was going to comment on your IG photo but I didn't dare suggest either since I'm fashionably challenged ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great visit!! Are you staying longer now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend here!!! We gave a wedding as well... And a celebration of life! Busy weekend!!
    Enjoy yr family time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at the wedding! I am glad you have something to distract you this weekend as I am sure you are bummed out that you aren't running the marathon. :/ Darn injuries. I have been so behind on blogging/facebook/IG so I missed the IG post with your dress options - I'll have to go back through your photos and see what you wore!

    Something random from my week is that I am really proud of myself for not crying on Friday during the move. It was not a good experience as the movers were late and then they went to the wrong address so were even more late. I handled it all without crying which is a pretty big deal for me as I am a cried in stressful situations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...