Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday


one// did anyone else think that this week felt super long for some reason? So glad it's Friday.

two// do you know what I hadn't had in a really long time and is good? Regular Ruffle chips and heluva good chip dip. So good.

three// I just finished reading The Good Soldiers and Thank You For Your Service. Both are heavier reads, but I found them really interesting. I can't imagine what those soldiers went through during those fifteen months and then returning home to the States. 

four// I don't know why it drives me crazy, but I hate it when people shorten words unnecessarily on Twitter. Makes me bonkers!

five// Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. 

6 comments :

  1. I love chips and dip. We used to buy that all the time. May have to get some! See you Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been counting down to this weekend since Tuesday! So slow!!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every week flys by for me right now fro some reason.
    haha to the Twitter thing, I only do it when I am short on space.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so HAPPY it's the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week felt long and short at the same time. My days felt long and I haven't been sleeping well so I've been feeling more tired but at the same time it felt like Friday came fairly fast! I'm so happy it's the weekend, though. It's raining here today but tomorrow should be nice so I am hoping to get outside for a bike ride. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It WAS the longest week ever! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...