Monday, June 9, 2014

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! We had a pretty low key weekend, which was perfect. Let's see what we were up to:

  • Mr.D took off a motorbike ride, so I took Harley for a run/walk and then went to the mall. Didn't have much luck though
  • Saturday morning we were both up bright and early at 6:30am, so we started watching season two of Orange is the New Black. Mr.D went mountain biking with Justin, so I did a bunch of cleaning/house chores and then took Harley for a walk. That night, we headed to Alison and Justin's house for dinner. My belly is still stuffed from the delicious dinner ;)
  •  Sunday included breakfast with a friend, a run with Harley and reading my book in the sunshine

Overall, a great weekend but lacking in pictures! I need to get better at taking more pictures.


Tell me: how was your weekend?

9 comments :

  1. I started watching Season 2 of Orange is the New Black this weekend too! Love that show. And I am totally impressed that there are already so many episodes available to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get Netflix! Everyone is watching Orange is the new Black but me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing good things about Orange is the New Black. I think I am going to have to start watching it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently I need to watch the show...well, and get Netflix! Weekend was good... husband was away so lots of mommy/son time. I had a race, which went well, and then spent yesterday at a baseball game and having supper/drinks on a patio! A GREAT weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be the 10th person to comment on Orange is the new black. obviously that is a clear sign I need to start watching that series....like right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect weekend! I need to watch that show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you guys think of this season of OITNB? We have watched three episodes so far and really having trouble to getting into it. We're finding it kind of boring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good weekend! I love reading in the sun! We just finished Season 1 of OITNB last night! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so behind on blog reading so as I read this, it's almost the weekend again. Your weekend sounds like the perfect combination of having social plans + relaxing! That is how my weekend was last weekend, and how this coming weekend will be!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...