Monday, June 16, 2014

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! This weekend went by really quickly. Let's see what we were up to:

friday// we picked my one aunt up from the airport and went out for dinner. My second aunt didn't fly in until 9:30pm, so by the time we picked her up, it was after 10pm when we got home.

saturday// in the morning, we took Harley for a walk and stopped at a couple garage sales. Our community was having an annual community garage sale, so lots of people out and about! After our walk, we took them out for lunch to the Lazy Loaf and Kettle. So good! In the afternoon, they were attending a family wedding, so I dropped them off at the ceremony and then headed home. Mr.D and I picked up vietnamese take out and watched Running Scared. It's an older movie (from 2006 I think), but it was good. A little violent for me though. Later that night, we picked them up from the wedding.


sunday// we made breakfast at home in the morning and then I took my aunt's to the airport just before lunch as they were heading home. In the afternoon, I took a super long nap {dang headache that just wouldn't leave from Saturday!} and then walked Harley and made dinner.

It was a busy weekend, but I enjoyed seeing and getting to spend time with my aunts (one lives in BC and one lives in ON, so I don't see them alot). 

Tell me: how was your weekend?

7 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about your headache! Hope you're feeling better! Have you ever thought about going to a chiropractor to see if that helps?

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you could visit with your aunts! I wanted to go to the garage sales this weekend but it didn't work out.
    Hope your headache goes away soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. As sounds like a great weekend!!! I'm not a fan of violent movies either!!
    Glad you got in some family time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy busy weekend! I met up with an old friend and ran a marathon. Now I'm exhausted!!

    I need to watch more movies. I usually watch reruns like Friends or Seinfeld.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend! That was nice of you to host your aunts and I bet it was fun for you to see them! My weekend was great! On Friday Phil and I went to the driving range and I made dinner, Saturday I ran with my group, got coffee & macarons with a friend, and went to a BBQ with Phil. Sunday was all about being productive and I also talked to my dad in the afternoon so I could wish him a happy Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also spent time with family last weekend. My dad, aunt, brother, little cousin and my in-laws were in town for Eric's grad. It's always so great to see family when you live so far away but always SO sad to say goodbye to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good visit with your Aunts. Sounds like a good weekend. Hope the headache stays away!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...