Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Training Tuesday

 After not having something or a race to train for since I hurt my knee, I'm thinking I need to sign up for something to get me motivated again. So, who is running what races in the coming months that I should sign up and train for?!

Monday June 9, 2014
  • 5.0km walk with Harley
  • T25 beta speed 2.0
Tuesday June 10, 2014
  • 4.0km walk with Harley
Wednesday June 11, 2014
  • at home CrossFit workout of:
50 double unders
25 KB swings
40 du's 
20 KB swings
30 du's 
15 KB swings
20 du's
10 KB swing
10 du's 
5 KB swings

Thursday June 12, 2014
  • 4.1km run {5:36/km avg pace} at lunch. Felt good to have everything work and actually want to run!
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
Friday June 13, 2014
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
Saturday June 14, 2014
  • 6.0km total {did a walk with my aunts in the morning and then one in the afternoon with Mr.D}
Sunday June 14, 2014
  • 3.2km walk with Harley and Mr.D- I had a major headache this day and couldn't do much else
 Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

6 comments :

  1. YES, come to Lethbridge and run the Lethbridge LRPS half!! www.lrsprun.ca We have lots of room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, it's funny to see the previous 2 commenters mention Lethbridge because that is where my boss from my old job was from!

    I don't have any races on my calendar besides our trail race in September but I am thinking about doing a half in August! I hope your knee is all better! I am going to slowly start to increase my mileage now that I am back to running with my club again. But this month is all about the shred workouts which I am liking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have much on my calendar besides our race in September! You should consider this trail race in August: http://www.dirtyfeet.ca/trail-running-races/august-17th-revelstoke/

    I think I'm going, I just need to figure out if I will be going to that or driving 13 hours to a family reunion that weekend. I'm leaning towards the Revelstoke race though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third the motion to come to Lethbridge. I'm signed up for the 10k. I'm thinking about doing the 5k Stampede Road Race and entering Liam in the kids race after but haven't fully committed and not sure if it's sold out or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you're feeling like running again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...