Friday, July 4, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday everyone! Even though I only worked three days this week, it felt super long for some reason. Looking forward to another beautiful weekend weather wise here.

{two} speaking of weather, oh my it's been hot in Calgary for the past couple of days (it's been around 26-29C). I'm not complaining though because it beats -30C any day!

{three} last night, Nicole had myself, Lindsey, Alison and Ashley (and babies of course!) over for a little get together since Ashley was in town with her family. It was great to meet you Ashley and of course see the other girls too!

{four} we have no plans to go to the Stampede....anyone else going? If you go, bring me back some mini doughnuts :)

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments :

  1. Last night looked so fun - all of you looked fantastic :)
    I am loving the hot weather and hope it stays around for a bit!
    I would totally bring you back mini doughnuts but I'm not sure how good they would be....... or if there would be any left Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend!

    I'm not doing Stampede itself, but coming down for the Stampede Road Race on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I brought the heat and humidity with me! Haha. It was great meeting you as well!! We are doing stampede this weekend at some point for the first time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go to stampede just for the mini donuts and don't even like donuts!! Maybe the market will have some!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a 4 day week and agree that it felt long. Short weeks always seem to drag! I hope that you had a fun and relaxing weekend! It's been pretty warm here, too, but I won't complain after the winter they had!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...