Friday, July 25, 2014

Five on Friday



{one} happy Friday everyone! This week felt like it just dragged by....maybe it's because I am counting down until my holidays in August.

{two} I went to the YMCA last night to swim laps (decided to start since it's great exercise and good for baby), but oh man. I forgot how badly people have no idea how to swim laps properly. There was one guy who went up the left side then veered to the middle and all over the place. Or there was the guy who stopped 3/4 of the way through the lap with me following and just starting walking. Fun times.

{three} Mr.D had three friends here for the past two days, and oh boy, that's a lot of testosterone in our house. Please let our baby be a girl ;)

{four} it's a very gloomy day out this morning and I wish I was still at home in bed. Where is the magical lamp to rub so I could make a wish to go home?

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments :

  1. When are you off in August again? Exciting! Nice work on the swim - I have never enjoyed laps. ha ha that is a lot of boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, my husband had his guy friends over one weekend and I just plain ol' left the house and stayed at my mom's. A couple hours of guy talk I can handle, but an all night bender? Noooope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off on holidays again next month and can't wait! I love having time off in the summer. What are your plans? I'm so exited for you to find out what you're having!! Little girls are the cutest (and easy to shop for) but boys will steal your heart (haha I'm bias!) Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to swim for exercise but sharing lanes is what keeps me from going to the gym to swim laps because I HATE sharing a lane. I either get paired with someone super slow or someone super fast and it just never works out smoothly. But I can never get to the pool at a time when the pool isn't busy!

    Oh boy, 4 grown men in a house is alot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'd totally be a horrible lap swimmer. I had no idea there was a proper way to swim laps LOL
    Hope your weekend has been wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss swimming for exercise! I haven't done it in a really long time but I find swimming very therapeutic and relaxing. I just haven't had a membership at the Y in ages and that's where I did all my lap swimming.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...