Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Looking forward

{Today} I'm looking forward to having my after dinner nap and then possibly taking Harley for a run later on. It's HOT here this week, so no walk or run right after work for us.

{This week} I'm looking forward to meeting up with Becky and Kaella (plus their little guys) on Saturday at the zoo. I've actually never been to the Calgary Zoo...strange hey? I'm also looking forward to the prenatal massage that Mr.D booked for me on Sunday. My lower back and hips have been killing me lately, so I can't wait!

{This month} Well, since July is almost over, I'll talk about August. I'm looking forward to my two weeks of holidays which we have nothing planned so far. I'm also looking forward to our nieces 2nd birthday party and our next ultrasound on the 26th!

{This year} I'm looking forward to going to San Fran with the girls in September, going home to Ontario in October and of course getting closer to meeting our baby! 

Tell me: what are you looking forward to?

12 comments :

  1. Girls trip to San Fran so fun!! With who? I'm sad I am missing the zoo trip again!! boo. Excited for you to be on holidays too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy I have been to the Calgary zoo before you and you live there!! San Fran sounds fun!! Hope you have fun on your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you haven't been to the zoo! I have been there more times than I can count. But I also have 14 niece and nephews...
    I am loving this weather, not great for running but it just makes me so happy!! I look forward to more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love San Fran! Jealous. I love the zoo too, I might join you guys but our plans are still up in the air for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swimming outdoors which is rare in Calgary - though badly needed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to see you again on Saturday!!

    I'm so jealous of your San Fran trip. Have always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. today is rest day so im grateful for the break :) this week I am going to visit my family back home (cant wait!) this coming month I will run my first 21km! and this year my first nephew will be born in october, and I cant wait to meet him! :) loved this post! so much to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like August is going to be a fun month!
    I love having things to look forward too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, 2 weeks off will be amazing! You have a lot of great things to look forward to right now. I hope the prenatal massage helps some of the discomfort you've been having! This weekend I'm looking forward to spending time with 2 girlfriends that I haven't seen since June, this month (August) I am looking forward to seeing my family and introducing Phil to them, and this year I'm looking forward to our trip to San Francisco!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mom - now GrandmaJuly 30, 2014 6:25 AM

    looking forward to seeing you in Sept!!! and Mr D and Harley and the baby to be

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have three really fun weekends coming up - this weekend I'm in Penticton for a bachelorette party/wine tour, the weekend after that I'm camping on the Shuswap for four days with my dad and the weekend after that I'm going up to northern alberta for a family reunion where I will see all of my first cousins on my mom's side (this will be the first time we've ALL been together since my youngest cousins were born 3 years ago). So I am very much looking forward to these three fun weekends! And of course I'm REALLY looking forward to our trip to SF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun at the zoo!
    San Fran sounds like fun! I really want to go there!
    2 weeks of no plans? Sounds great! Maybe we can get together when I'm back from Wasa.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...