Monday, July 7, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! It was a gorgeous weekend here. Let's see what we were up to:

{friday} I took Harley for a walk, had dinner and then we went to McDonald's for an ice cream cone. They have such good ice cream!

{saturday} Mr.D was up early and went for a bike ride, so I took Harley for a walk in the morning. Around lunch, we went to Costco to meet up with my co-worker to buy supplies for the Stampede BBQ my work is putting on. Once everything was bought, we made a quick trip to my office to unload everything. The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging out in the sun reading. Later that night, we headed to The Keg for dinner. They sent my steak out very overdone for my liking, so they quickly replaced it. They also took my meal off the bill which was super nice! After dinner, we took a short walk along the Bow River. It was a gorgeous night out and couldn't pass up the weather!

{sunday} in the morning, Mr.D went biking again with Justin, so Alison, Delainey and I went to the Bearspaw market. It ended up being a beautiful morning out! We both picked up some yummy veggies. After the market, I took Harley for a walk and stopped at my friend Erica's house. She recently moved back into our neighbourhood, so it was great to catch up with her and see her new place. 

A perfect, yet oddly busy weekend.

Tell me: how was your weekend?

7 comments :

  1. Sounds perfect to me :-) I need to try the Calgary market one day.
    We had a great weekend too, not to busy and lots of time to just hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend! That lounge chair looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love McDonald's ice cream too! It looks like you had a nice weekend. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the best weekend! Love their ice cream - well any ice cream!! :) Thanks again for the market date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great weekend! When I read about your ice cream I totally got a craving for one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a great weekend! I worked on Saturday morning so I took off early Friday afternoon and me and Eric went fishing! Then Friday night I met up with a friend for a drink and appy before going to see The Fault in Our Stars. Saturday I worked at the Farmer's Market (we had a booth set up promoting an event) but since I LOVE the Farmer's Market it didn't really feel like work! Then I did a ton of errands Saturday afternoon and got in a super sweaty circuit workout. Sunday I ran, went to yoga, had lunch with my mom and laid around on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother (how am I just now getting into that show??) It was a really awesome and perfect weekend and I went to do a recap of it last night but realized I didn't take nay photos so ended up abandoning my recap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a really fun weekend! I also love ice cream from McDonalds. :) My weekend was really fun, too, and sort of felt busy between all the family get togethers and such. It was nice to have a 3-day weekend as I am trying to conserve my vacation time for the holidays so I appreciated the extra day off but felt like the weekend went way too fast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...