Monday, July 14, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! It was a gorgeous weekend here, so no complaining from me.

{friday} Mr.D and I went to The Chopped Leaf to try it out for dinner....it was surprisingly pretty good! After dinner, we took Harley for a short walk and then hung out watching tv. Oh and Mr.D surprised me with this:


I had been complaining forever about my old one (it kept messing up on me), so he bought me a new one to stop my complaining ;)

{saturday} Mr.D left to go biking with some friends, so it was just Harley and I for Saturday and Sunday. I took Harley for a short run in the morning before it got too hot out. After our run, I headed out to meet up with a friend for brunch at oeb. It was crazy busy there! We ended up having to wait over an hour, but it was so worth it. The rest of the day was spent making a quick stop at the mall, watching a movie, painting my nails and just enjoying the night.

{sunday} in the morning, I took Harley for a long walk before it got too hot out. The rest of the day was spent mowing the lawn, throwing the ball for Harley, enjoying the sunshine and getting groceries.



A pretty quiet, but relaxing weekend!

Tell me: how was your weekend?

11 comments :

  1. Your weekends always sound so great! :) I've been wondering how your knee is acting these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm so excited for you that you got a new Kobo. I like them the best but they have tons of problems, I have seriously gone through like 4. For the record if you email them they will usually send you a new one and you just send the broken one back! I finally bought the mini because it was only 50 bucks and I've been using that for months. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend! Hope your knee is better!!

    We drive home from Saskatchewan all day Saturday and then relaxed yesterday (well did laundry after a week away here was lots!)

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either of those restaurants before. Will have to add to my list to try.

    Nice Mr. D! My Kobo keeps acting up too- every time I go to read it, it's dead. I think that's more because I don't read it that often! Haha!

    Sounds like a great weekend! Love this hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice husband!! I love Harley in that baby pool! Sounds like you had a very relaxing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering about your knee too -- how are you doing?

    Sounds like a great weekend! My weekend was pretty quiet. The only unfortunate part of the weekend is it wasn't even remotely comfortable to be in our house because it was so hot. I'm hoping it cools down by next weekend because we're going camping and I would not want to camp in this crazy heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good weekend!! Glad the sun is shining for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great weekend! Hooray for a new eReader. I have been thinking about getting a new one as mine is almost 4 years old. It works fine except I have to plug it in to download books from the library whereas you can do that wirelessly with the newer ones.

    My weekend was great! It was a little busier than I thought it would be but all in all I had a great weekend!

    I'm curious about your knee too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the perfect weekend!

    I hit the farmers market, the beach, and drinks with friends Saturday and then coffee with a friend, grocery shopping and meal prep before Liam came home on Sunday,

    ReplyDelete
  10. My weekend was great, stampede on Friday, floating in the Elbow River on Sat and Cake decorating and Yoga on Sunday, plus all the sunshine I could want, no complaints here! I've considered getting a proper Kobo, but I just use my tablet when I occasionally eRead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is chopped leaf? YAY for B spoiling you with a new kobo! I need to use mine more. Sounds like an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...