Monday, July 28, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

{friday} the weather was crappy on Friday and when I got home, Mr.D was having a nap. I made myself some dinner and then took a two hour nap. We are party animals over here ;)

{saturday} Mr.D was up super early to go to Fernie biking with Justin, so it was just Harley and I for the day. Someone insisted on getting up at 7:30am, so I vacuumed and tidied up. I look over and Harley was sleeping, so I decided I better take a nap too! After our nap, I took Harley for a long walk and then headed to CrossIron Mills. The rest of the day was spent just hanging out and watching tv.


{sunday} when I got up, Mr.D had gone for a motor bike ride, so I headed to CrossFit with Erica. I hadn't been there in forever, so it was fun to go with Erica one last time before her baby arrives :) After CrossFit, I took Harley for another long walk and then took another nap. Napping should have been the theme of my weekend ;) I made these cookies and dang, they are good. I also picked up the Belly Laughs book yesterday at the mall...has anyone read it? It's a quick but hilarious read!

Tell me: how was your weekend?

10 comments :

  1. Those cookies look yummy!! I loved that book! I should reread the one for after baby now that Noah is here! I hate to say but some of her funny facts are too true haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belly Laughs is hilarious! Jenny McCarthy is so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that book was cute & funny! Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend. I'm still recovering from ours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. M&M cookies are my favourite! Now I really want some...
    Also naps are the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved belly laughs! Also, pregnant naps are THE best. And no one judges you for them which makes them so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend! All the naps sound awesome! I had a super busy weekend - Friday after work we drove to Vancouver and test drove six different trucks, then we stayed in a hotel and mulled over our decision and bought a truck Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon was back to Kamloops and out on the town for a bachelorette party where I had a little too much to drink (but had a great time). Sunday morning I was up bright and early to volunteer at the marathon and then I went to a flow yoga class and Eric and I spent yesterday afternoon fishing and kayaking on a nearby lake! It was a great weekend, just super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard that book is hilarious. I haven't read it, but I bought it for a couple of friends when they found out they were expecting. Sounds like a great weekend! I had a great weekend, too. On Friday night Phil came over and we grilled, then Saturday I ran 13.5 miles and spent the rest of the day getting ready for my party which was so much fun. Sunday I ran errands and caught up on the phone with friends and family. So all in all it was a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a funny book. I don't love her as a person she annoys me but I did like her book. I am so glad you got in lots of naps!! Any luck at Crossiron? those bikini tops work?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh napping! Do it as much as possible! Harley is smart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read Jenny McCarthy's book last pregnancy and it was a funny, quick read. Nice and lighthearted! I'm jealous of all your naps! Take as many as you possibly can!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...