Monday, August 25, 2014

Baby D is....

On Friday, we went for our 18 week ultrasound to make sure the baby was growing as should be, that everything was healthy and to find out the sex! It was amazing to see how much the baby had grown in just six short weeks since our last ultrasound. The ultrasound tech told us that the baby weighed half a pound (so tiny!) and the heart beat was 152. 

But, I know you all came here today to find out one thing and one thing only....what baby d is! Baby D......


Has the cutest little profile already! Okay, okay onto the real reason you came here.


Are you as shocked as I was?! I totally thought for sure she was a boy. Mr.D had no distinct feeling either way, and of course we are happy with a little girl to spoil rotten :)

16 comments :

  1. Sooo cute!!! Congrats again!! What a lucky little lady she will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, thought it was a boy but girls are good too - so much fun to dress up and shop for!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom - now GrandmaAugust 25, 2014 10:31 AM

    I knew it ... I knew it.... so happy either way.... now I can have a sidekick who likes to ride motorcycles - go to Grandmas cottage.... dress up for parties
    and do all the wonderful things that granddaughters like to do.
    Happy for both of you ... and of course Harley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mom's username is THE BEST. Love it!

      Delete
  4. EEE another girl!! So many girls this year!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you! I obviously do not have very good intuition as I thought for sure Baby D was going to be a boy - it was just a feeling I had! I wonder what this means about my best friends baby that is due in three weeks now as I made a slap bet with my brother she is having a boy! I already lost one slap bet to him so I don't want to lose another one!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun! I think I probably would've guessed boy too, but I'm always wrong! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you guys and ridiculously excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for you guys! I know you guys would have been happy either way but the first hing I thought when I saw your IG post was that she can be buds with Delainey. :) I bet it's exciting to know that it's a girl so you can start thinking about names and how you want to decorate the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Commence buying all the cutest girly clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohoo! lots of pink in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! I was also shocked! I'm so happy for you guys!! Girls are awesome but so are boys!! Babies are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHH!! So exciting!! Congrats to all!! I am so glad to hear not only that you are having a baby girl but that everything went well at the ultrasound!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! I just had a little girl a little less than 3 months ago!! Little girls are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...