Wednesday, August 27, 2014

{baby d}: week eighteen

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind



Feeling: overall, another pretty good week. Having this week off and napping in the afternoon certainly helped a lot. Not sure what I am going to do when I go back to work though...

Workouts: I actually remembered to write it down this time and had a pretty decent week of workouts. Three runs, a bike ride, lots of walks and an at home CrossFit workout. It's hard to get myself motivated to workout, but I usually feel better after I do it.

Other: going for our 18 week ultrasound and finding out that our little girl {still so crazy to say!} was growing as should be. Such an amazing thing to see everything on the ultrasound (ie: her heart beating away)

Looking forward to: coming up with ideas for the nursery, buying cute little girls clothes, etc.

7 comments :

  1. I hope that you return to work this week has gone smoothly and that you haven't felt too exhausted! It's fun to see how you show more and more each week. You are so good at decorating so I can't wait to see what you come up with for the nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom - now GrandmaAugust 28, 2014 12:12 PM

    Can't wait to help you pick out all the pink things, frilly, silly girlish things that you love soo sooo much.... I hope little Miss D is so girlish .... i still remember you crying because you had to wear a dress and underwear!.... can't wait to spoil her rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you haven't been too tired this week!
    Can't wait to see what you end up doing for the nursery. Just remember to test the paint colour first... ;)

    Your mom is hilarious!! Tell us more embarrassing Leigh stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK! Almost half way. :) Shopping for babies is the best thing. I'm excited to see how the nursery turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wont have any problem finding cute girl clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully this isn't weird that I'm saying this, but I can really tell your boobs are growing! Is that true or just me? They look way bigger in the pictures! Hahaha. Ok, that probably is weird but oh well :)

    Love your weekly updates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your moms comments!! Yeah for pink and frills!! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...