Wednesday, August 6, 2014

{baby d}: week fifteen

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind

(I won't lie, I didn't like a single picture I took last week. Oh well, such is pregnant life)

Feeling: last week's theme was tired! Holy, I thought I had passed that stage, but apparently not. So many naps were taken. I wasn't feeling great at all on Wednesday, so I stayed home from work and slept the day away. That seemed to have done the trick!

Workouts: it was hot last week, which drove my motivation down. My workouts included lots of walks with Harley and a couple at home workouts

Other: when I saw Becky on Saturday, she gave me this adorable plush toy for baby D. Thanks again!
 
 
Looking forward to: 16 week appointment, ultrasound on the 22nd (I moved it so I wouldn't have to miss work) and being on holidays for two weeks

10 comments :

  1. Love the stuffed animal! I cannot wait for your gender u/s :) You look great and your energy will come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute stuffie!! You will be finding out soo soon!!! I bet you are thrilled!! Hopefully your energy will come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the start of a bump!!! Are you guys finding out the gender in the next ultrasound?? That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable! I love your little bump! You're going to be the cutest pregnant lady! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are getting there! I didn't really feel "not tired" until about the half way point! Take it easy when you can! Naps are a preggers best friends! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heat is definitely unmotivating! Naps make it all better though I'm going to go have one right now :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummer that you have been feeling really tired again. I am sure the heat doesn't help as it makes me feel lethargic so I am sure it's even worse when you are pregnant! I can't wait for your ultrasound on the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. What a cute little toy! Cannot wait to find out what baby D is!! :) enjoy your time off!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...