Wednesday, August 20, 2014

{baby d}: week seventeen

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind


Feeling: overall, pretty good. Headaches are becoming very few and far between. It was also nice that I was off last week, so I could take a lot of naps in the afternoon.

Workouts: I somehow didn't log many of my workout last week again, but I know it included lots of walks with Harley. Need to get back into some circuit/strength training.

Other: not much going on. We haven't bought anything specifically for the baby since the stroller. Though I did pick up a shirt for work and two pairs of pants (thanks to my MIL). 

I think it's funny how different the belly looks like when I "suck it in". The left is sucking it in and right is normal :)

9 comments :

  1. You look great! How did I miss the stroller purchase? Which one did you guys get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME! Which stroller did you end up getting?

    Also, when is your Ultrasound? I'm sooooooooo excited to find out hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy and awesome! Congrats again :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sucking in picture is so funny because there is clearly NO sucking in that baby and you can really just suck in the top of your belly! I can definitely see that bump growing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute belly! You definitely looked bigger yesterday so baby has grown!
    What stroller did you get? It was our first big purchase too!

    Can't wait for Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mom - now GrandmaAugust 21, 2014 7:14 AM

    wow - I can't wait to see you in person next week - we can go baby shopping!!! you look amazing....
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome!! It's so crazy to have a belly hey!! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! That is funny how different your belly looks when you are sucking in. I bet it's been nice to have this time off to rest and take naps! It's exhausting growing a baby it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your belly! You look great!! I am loving all your baby updates!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...