Wednesday, August 13, 2014

{baby d}: week sixteen

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind

a rare regular clothing shot

Feeling: overall, pretty good this week. Headaches are becoming less and less, which I am so happy about

Workouts: my memory has failed me and I barely recorded any of my workouts last week. So let's just say I walked lots and got in a couple of workouts

Other: I had my 16 week appointment at the maternity clinic and got to hear the heart beat again! It was 147 this time (the last two times it's been in the 150's). Otherwise, everything looked good

12 weeks on the left and 16 weeks on the right
Looking forward to: our next ultrasound next week. Fingers crossed that baby cooperates and we can find out the sex!


12 comments :

  1. Your glowing :) fingers crossed little baby wants to tell you if it's a boy or girl! I didn't think they did sex ultrasounds until 19/20 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest little bump! So glad to hear your headaches are going away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and appear to be glowing now! You must be feeling better!! You can def. see a little bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great! I also suffered from headaches during my pregnancy. The only thing that worked for me was a humidifier at night. I hope they go away for you soon because they are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest pregnant girl! Love your little belly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!!! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!! You look great!! Tiny little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ours was 149 on Tuesday :) so fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so cute! I love baby bumps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!!!! That itty, bitty, mini, lil' bump!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just too cute with that lil bump! We'll have to try to get together for a power walk or something before the end of summer. Btw I nominated you for a Very Inspirational Blogger Award, not pressure to participate but wanted you to know that you inspire me (and I'm sure many others) http://strivetostride.com/2014/08/14/a-very-inspired-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too cute with your little bump. I can't wait to see you in about a month - I bet you will have popped by then and will have even more of a tummy! Which I think is exciting. :) I hope the ultrasound went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting. You look awesome!! This babe BETTER cooperate! :) ha ha Love that little bump!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...