Friday, August 8, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} as of 4:30pm today, I am on holidays! Woo hoo!

{two} Mr.D finally gets home today! He has been gone for the past week on a mountain biking trip with a friend in BC. It was nice to have the house to myself, but I missed him :)

{three} I made this recipe for lemon blueberry quick bread last night and oh my! So easy and so good.

{four} once I get home and we are packed up, we are heading to Alison's parents cabin for the weekend. So looking forward to it! {the lemon blueberry bread and cookies are coming with us Alison!}

{five} have a fantastic weekend everyone!

11 comments :

  1. Fun! I'm jealous, their cabin looks so fun, you will all have a blast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Have a great weekend and enjoy your time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for holidays!!! Have a fun time at the cabin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wondered how quick bread works and if it is really that easy haha! Hope you have some great holidays, looks like your are starting it off right heading to Alison's parents cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Have a great weekend :) Allison's cabin looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! So excited for you guys to get here and for your baking!! Ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the cabin! The baking sounds Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had fun at the cabin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had fun at the cabin! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for being on vacation! I hope it's really relaxing and restorative! Spending a weekend at the lake with Allison sounds perfect, too! I hope you are having a great week off!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...