Friday, August 15, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday everyone! My first week of vacation is almost over...not really sure where the days went, but it was nice not having to do anything in particular. 

{two} thank you for all of the anniversary wishes yesterday. We had a relaxed, but nice day together :) In the afternoon, we went out to Glenbow Ranch. It's crazy that it's ten minutes from our house and we had never been before. I think we ran into 4 people the whole time we were walking around. 



When we were almost at the end, we were coming up a hill and I thought I saw a dogs head...turns out it was a baby bear! We also the deer in the picture above on the ridge just watching us.

{three} for our anniversary dinner, we went to The Lake House. It was so, so good! 


{four} we are heading down to the Taste of Calgary today. We have never been to the one in Calgary, but have been to the one in Edmonton before. Hopefully it's not too crazy busy!

{five} have a fabulous weekend everyone!

12 comments :

  1. We'll be in Calgary in 2 weeks for X-Fest!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day yesterday, awesome you two could celebrate all day too!
    Have fun today! I have always wanted to go to the Taste Of in Edmonton or Calgary. We are coming down tomorrow for GlobalFest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Glenbow quite a few times and only see a couple people. I think it's because it's such a big park.

    Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That park looks beautiful. And what a nice anniversary dinner! Glad you guys enjoyed your day together. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to see a bear aside from in the zoo!! I would have been soo amazed!! Love seeing deer too!! Sounds like a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect anniversary together! That's crazy you saw a bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A BABY bear? Freaky! I wonder where momma bear was... Glad you guys had a great anniversary though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great week! We need to get to that restaurant. We actually looked into it for our wedding. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun anniversary! Seeing the baby bear would have freaked me out, I think! I wonder where the mom was! I hope you guys had fun at the Taste and that it wasn't too crowded. Enjoy your last week of vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OmG, that bear would have scared me to death!!! That dessert looks so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lake House sounds delish, what did you eat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to go to Glenbow Ranch. Where is it? I hope I don't see any bears though, at least not close up!

    The Lake House sounds delicious! I went there once when it was a different restaurant- nice setting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...