Thursday, August 14, 2014

Four years

It's crazy to think that four years ago we were walking down the aisle, saying our vows and celebrating our wedding day with our family and friends.



The last four years have flown by and it's crazy how much change is about to happen in the next year. Good change of course! 

Mr.D- thank you for being such a loving, caring, supportive, funny husband. I can't wait to see you change roles from husband/doggie dad to husband/doggie dad/baby dad in January. I know you are going to be nothing but amazing!

13 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your supper out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love that photo with the sunflowers in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been FOUR YEARS already since I remember meeting you before your wedding (four years ago now obviously!). Crazy how time flies and the next year is going to be extra exciting for you guys. I can't wait to keep following your journey together :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4 Year anniversary!!! We have very close anniversary dates. :) Ours was August 7/10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a great day celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years already! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating. You two definitely have something very special so baby D is very lucky to get to be born into your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had a great day together!! I love your wedding photos. Why didn't you invite me?!! Rude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! Enjoy your last one together as a family of three! Big, amazing changes coming up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...