Wednesday, September 17, 2014

{baby d}: week twenty one

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind



I had to take a picture outside this week to show you just a bit of the snow we got. Yes, snow in September. Not cool Mother Nature!

Feeling: overall, still pretty good. My back started hurting randomly this week and the pain stuck around for a couple of days. Not the most fun to have a sore back, but things could be worse. Any tips to help deal with the pain?

Workouts: still walking lots with Harley, one short run on the treadmill because of the snow, at home CrossFit style workout and a swim.

Other: finally felt definite movement this week! Such a neat, exciting yet weird feeling. It started on Monday or Tuesday with feeling her move past my hand on my belly. I have been feeling her more and more each day. She's usually active in the afternoon and then early evening. Feeling her will never get old!{I may change that statement when she's kicking me in the ribs ;) }

14 comments :

  1. Yoga helped my back pain a ton! I did prenatal yoga till 39 weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that polka dot sweater on you! I do not love that snow, however!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i had such bad back pain for my second and unfortunately that resulted in a full blown back labour which sucked too - to this day, i still have back issues...with my first though, i had major sciatic nerve issues in my back, I remember being at work and in the kitchen and i had a spasm episode and i could not move. If i moved my leg or anything, it felt like i was breaking, i couldn't do anything. Finally someone came and found me, wheeled me a chair and i had to stay there until it passed...i was off fridays at noon, had to stay till 2 - it was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely imagine that the feeling of a baby wouldn't get old. It's just so incredible to think you're building a person in there! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belly looks so cute. Can't believe you are over halfway and also can't believe how much you've popped! Can't wait to see it in person in just over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really popped!!! Still can't believe that snow!!! Glad your week went well!! Hopefully the back pain subsides - most likely growing pains!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeling baby move is the only thing I miss about pregnancy. You're looking adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a fan of the back pain either :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not believe you guys got snow in September. That is just awful and way too soon for that! I hope you don't get any more snow until winter!

    That is so exciting that you can feel her move now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow has little "girl" ever popped. You were hilarious as a little unknown - I would be sitting in business meetings and you would move from one side to the other - my clothing used to move like I had an alien living in me.... it was you. Active all the time during the day- I used to feel your elbow - so amazing a feeling. Ok hate the snow pictures - we don't want snow here in Ontario - we just want summer. Is that too much to ask... a month from now - home again home again. Gorgeous pregnant mom!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! Love that sweater! SO glad you are feeling her, loved that so so much!! Enjoy it! Even the big jabs are awesome! Even when they hurt they are a great hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little bump looks great on you!
    I definitely recommend a good chiropractor for back pain.
    Kicks are so much fun. Do you find she's more active when you're still, like sitting at a desk or laying in bed? I read that motion and exercise tends to rock little ones to sleep most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nope, the baby moving never gets old. Even in the middle of the night, in the ribs and bladder. Coolest feeling ever!! I definitely miss it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...