Wednesday, September 24, 2014

{baby d}: week twenty two

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind


Feeling: still no major complaints except for some lower right back pain. Headaches have decreased and same with heartburn.

Workouts: three runs {totaling 14kms}, walks with Harley nearly every day, three weight workouts and a tabata style workout 


Other: I finally found a prenatal yoga class that I didn't miss the sign up for, so that starts next week. Hopefully it helps with the back pain a little bit. She has been super active in the mornings and evenings this week. I can feel her move around and poke me like crazy, but not strong enough that Mr.D can feel it from the outside yet. Still crazy to me that there is a little baby girl growing in there!

9 comments :

  1. Yay for yoga, I hope it helps you! I loved feeling A move :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love yoga! I loved feeling London move as well! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at yoga! Hope it helps! :) I loved that orange pokey ball. Life saver. So fun to feel her move!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love prenatal yoga. It was my favourite thing!
    Good job on the workouts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find prenatal yoga? I loved going to it and see everyone grow each week! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Hope the yoga is helpful for the back pain. That wouldn't be fun.

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking great my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! It was so glad to meet you in person. I am surprised that you did not seem to have any issues with all of the walking etc that we did. Hopefully we did not wear you out too much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so great! I am impressed with all the walking and biking you did this weekend - Baby D is not slowing you down at all it seems. Did Mr. D think you had popped more over the weekend? I swear you did!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...