Friday, September 5, 2014

Five on Friday



{one} Happy Friday everyone! I'm sitting at work at 7:21am on a Friday morning...silly me for volunteering to come in early. Oh well.

{two} I didn't do a weekend recap, but I had a great weekend with my mom, my MIL and Mr.D. My mom flew in on Friday night and left Wednesday afternoon. We went to two farmers markets, went on lots of walks, played crazy eights, enjoyed the sunshine, went shopping, watched movies and hung out. It was fun :)

{three} Alison and I are going to the kids sale in my neighbourhood this weekend. We went last year (I think?) while Alison was still pregnant and it's crazy to think that I'm the pregnant one this year! Hopefully they have some good stuff. 

{four} the last couple of days it's felt like I am coming down with a cold. Fingers crossed it stays away because I really don't want one!

{five} Other than going to the kids sale tomorrow, I have zero plans. Mr.D is going biking, so I have the house to myself for the afternoon. I see naps, a walk with Harley and just hanging out in my future.

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments :

  1. Jealous of the kids sale! We need one here! Hopefully you get some good deals. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Nursery painting in your future too? Did you pick a colour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend on tap! Mine is mostly unplanned, too, and I am so happy about that. Phil and I are going to a Greek festival tonight with another couple and tomorrow I am hoping it's warm enough to go kayaking but besides that I have no plans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you aren't getting sick!! Feel better? Glad you had a good time with your Mom, so nice to have a good visit and baby girl getting a little spoiled!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend!! I am just starting to find some mom to mom sales around here now that school is back in! Those jeans are adorable!! Little trendsetter in the making!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you were able to find lots at the Kid sale!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...