Thursday, September 11, 2014

Randomness

I've been struggling to come up with stuff (besides baby related of course) lately, so you get a bunch of random things today.

  • since it's been chilly here this week, we made a delicious Italian sausage and tortellini soup. Super easy, makes lots and so good! You can find the recipe here.
  • it makes me sad that they are talking about euthanizing the bear that killed the hunter (see news story here). The hunter went into bear country and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • did you hear/see the crazy snow storm that we got? I had Mr. D drop me off at the train station because I didn't feel like driving and so glad I did! The traffic was crazy backed up. Thank goodness the weather is turning warm again today. 
  • only two more weeks until San Francisco! {side note: I can never spell it right}
  • who watched the season opener of Sons of Anarchy?!


Tell me: something random for your Thursday

10 comments :

  1. The snow you guys got was crazy! We have none, so weird! Glad you got a ride to the train station :)
    I always feel bad for bears like that, I semi understand why but like you said HE went into the bear's home.
    Random for me... I have had headaches all stupid week, I hate hormones lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get over the snow!!! That bear story is crazy! I don't think the bear should be euthanized either!! I wasn't the bears fault!! The guy was in a restricted area. Glad your weather is going to warm up a bit!! Smart call on the train! I hated driving anywhere in bad weather, especially when I was prego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Fran is one of the places I want to visit, so I am excited to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That soup sounds delish, I just printed it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sausage and tortellini soup sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach is lovely today, even though it's a bit overcast. I say euthanize the hunter, if one of them has to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That soup sounds yummy!
    I can't believe how much snow you guys got. We hardly had a skiff. Crazy summer snow!
    I watched the SOA season opener. I just can't even imagine what's going to happen this season. My heart aches for those boys. Do you really think anyone is actually doing it for the boys or if that's just their excuse for what they do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so out of the loop. I didn't know about a bear/Hunter encounter. That is sad.

    How far is your work from the train station? I always enjoyed taking the train on those blizard days. Not every other day of the year though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! 2 weeks from today we get to see each other and I can see your adorable baby bump in person! I can't wait and badly need this vacation/girl time!!

    That soup sounds awesome. I should see if I can find GF tortellini and make it! (or substitute some other pasta). It's been chilly here this week and I do not like it at all. I'm currently wearing a heavy sweater and it feels wrong to be wearing it when it is still summer. But... we didn't get snow so I shouldn't complain because it could be worse. I am glad it's warming up, though!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm watching SOA TONIGHT! Cannot wait! I'm sad about that bear too. It was a very tragic case of wrong place, wrong time. That is a good tip at the bottom of the article about laying on your stomach. I never knew that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...