Monday, September 15, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! I really wish weekends didn't go by so quickly. I could do with one more morning to sleep in.

I didn't take a single picture this weekend...such a bad blogger I know. This weekend, we:

  • went on many walks with Harley
  • watched many episodes of The Blacklist
  • slept in each morning
  • went to CrossIron Mills and had no luck finding anything for myself. I was hoping for a couple shirts for work and some new scarves
  • took naps in the afternoon

 Tell me: how was your weekend? Take more pictures than I did? ;)

8 comments :

  1. You needed me on your shopping trip that was the problem! :) tee hee Glad you had a great weekend. Enjoy those sleep ins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun low key weekend!!! Boo to shopping trip failure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice relaxing weekend! That sucks about the shopping trip bust. It's always when you don't need stuff that you find lots. Have you looked at Target for shirts? They are pretty good. I still have to dig through my stuff to see what I have that will fit you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relaxing weekend. I wish I could sleep in. I try, and it never works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been doing a bit of fall shopping lately too and finding NOTHING. So disappointing! I'm hoping I may find a couple of things in SF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My weekend was productive and relaxing as well :-) I didn't take too many photos (way less than usual).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a nice weekend! I hear my sister talk about CrossIron Mills all the time! and I've heard her mention the DeerFoot, but I feel like that is a highway lol! Sleeping in is such a great thing on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a nice weekend. I agree that it went by entirely too fast - they always do I guess! I didn't take all that many photos but I did take a couple! I had a really great weekend. It was busy but I saw a lot of people and was outside quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...