Thursday, October 30, 2014

{baby d}: showered with love

Almost two weeks ago when Mr.D and I were in Ontario visiting my family, my mom's three good friends (Jan, her daughter Jen and Denise) surprised me with a wonderful baby shower! I had no idea it was happening, but apparently Mr.D knew about it from the very beginning. Sneaky guy!

I'm not sure where to start recapping the shower, so let's start with the food :) Denise is a very talented cook, and she outdid herself on the food. So much good stuff! My mom also had adorable sugar cookies made after a Pinterest fail (wish I would have taken a picture of those mom!!)






The ladies also came up with fabulous decorations. Simple, but perfect :)



The ladies also organized two games...one of which was guess how big Leigh's belly is. My SIL in law came in second place after measuring her own :)

Baby D, Mr.D and myself were definitely spoiled rotten! Lots of gift cards, clothes and other goodies. We ended up having to buy a small suitcase to get everything home with us :)









Thank you again to Jan, Denise and Jen- you ladies outdid yourselves and I am so grateful for everything you did :)

8 comments :

  1. wow! look at all that food! such a nice surprise for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! LOVE that they surprised you and showered baby D with goodies! Love your top, you look great! Everything looked perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like an awesome party! That's so sweet they surprised you!! I'm so excited for your little girl to arrive! (I WILL come to Calgary and steal many baby cuddles by the way!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is so nice that they did that for you :) You deserve to be spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of them to do that! Love what you wore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun! You and your mom look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun shower - I love the decoration and the food looks so good! You look beautiful - I love that dress on you! I am glad you were showered with love - it was much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lovely shower! Nice surprise!! The food looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...