Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{baby d}: week twenty four

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind


My outfit this week definitely didn't show off my belly very well. Oh well, it's all about what fits these days.

Feeling: overall, still no major complaints. I got home from San Fran on Monday and I was pretty tired for the rest of the week though. Those hills and being busy took it out of me!

Workouts: prenatal yoga class, two runs, two weight workouts, swimming and walks with Harley. A pretty good week of workouts!

Haha this is what happens when Harley comes outside while Mr.D takes my weekly pictures
Other:
  • had my 24 week check up at the maternity clinic. Baby girl's heart rate was in 140 this time. Belly was measuring right on track even though people have told me that I am still tiny. I did get a bit of a talk about my weight gain this time, but I blame it on all of the delicious food in San Fran ;) Definitely not the easiest thing to hear even when you are pregnant and supposed to be gaining weight.
  • she was a moving and shaking this week! Mr.D was finally able to feel a kick/punch/etc, which was really neat for him. I can see some of the movements from the outside, which is crazy.
  • One of Mr.D's coworkers made us this adorable blanket:

13 comments :

  1. You look so cute! I love that outfit too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outfit! Urgh, I have had many friends who had weight gain talks. I think it's not appropriate most of the time. You look great, definitely not like you are gaining too much at all. Also, sometimes it evens out at the next appt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I love that Daddy felt it! So awesome!! Like I said do not worry about the weight gain, I will have a word with that dr for you!! Like Lindsey said, it does even out! I remember one week I gained 8 in one week and then nothing the next few weeks! :) I love that dress and always love Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lindsey, weight gain talks do NOT sound appropriate to me! You look amazing and you're growing a HUMAN. Try to not let it bother you!

    Love that dress! And great job on all the workouts! Seems like you're able to workout more as you progress and that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe your dr talked to you about weight gain! Now is the tine you are supposed to gain weight!!! Lol! Don't even worry about it!!! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weight gain stuff is ridiculous, most of the time it's not even a big deal. Some people gain a lot and then slow down, everyone gains differently and everyone's body is different. Midwives say a lot less about weight than doctors, I find. I've gained almost 40lb and I'm not even remotely worried about it, I know my body. You look great! I think it's just your frame that looks tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is super cute. Don't stress about the weight gain talk. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, it is too bad your appointment fell so close to our SF trip! We ate our faces off on that trip so it's understandable that you gained a bit. But I think that you look great!! And I love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm surprised I never got the weight gain talk because I gained A LOT. I wouldn't worry about it though, everyone gains differently during pregnancy (or not) and as long as you're both healthy, that's the biggest thing.

    I love your outfit this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone told me I was tiny my entire pregnancy, which drove me crazy. Haha, but then I had a similar experience where my doctor told me to slow down with weight gain. It sounds like you are working out so don't even worry about it. You look great and everyone is so different! Glad you had fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mom - now GrandmaOctober 10, 2014 10:54 AM

    gorgeous - see you all soonnnnn - except Harley! how many more sleeps?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picture of Harley! Love it. Time is going quick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Getting close to the third trimester! I love that blanket. I love it even more that it's handmade!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...