Wednesday, October 22, 2014

{baby d}: week twenty six

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind


Look who made it into this week's picture again...good thing he's cute:) And thank you to Nicole for letting me borrow the shirt :)

Feeling: still no major complaints. I have my tired and sore days, but still feeling pretty good.

Workouts: for being out of town for four days, I still fit in: three walks with Harley, a prenatal yoga class, one run and an at home tabata workout.

Other: 
  • took a trip with us to Ontario to see my family
  • got completely spoiled rotten at a baby shower
  • no decisions made on the nursery- too busy being out of town
  • crazy strong kicks while I lay on my left side on the couch or in bed. A few were in the ribs, which wasn't fun at all! But Mr.D got to feel a few which is always neat
  • my belly button is slowly but surely getting shallower and shallower. I'm curious to see if it is going to pop
  • it started a couple of weeks ago, but I have the dark line down my belly. It started off very faint, but is slowly getting darker

6 comments :

  1. I remember my belly button popping out somewhere between 27 and 30 weeks. It's such a weird thing to have happen, especially when you wake up one morning and suddenly have an outie :P

    Harley looks so pleased to be a big brother soon! He's seriously the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Harley - Can't get left out! Lucky you having so many ppl to borrow mat clothes from!! Totally stealing everyones next baby!! :) Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it fits! Harley looks so proud!!
    My belly button never popped but it sure got shallower and shallower. So weird to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you look so great! That is awesome that you can borrow maternity clothes from a friend!

    I am glad that you continue to feel well! And how fun that Mr. D can feel the baby kicks now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great! How are the tabatas feeling at this stage?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harley cracks me up! He is a camera hog! I love your shirt and outfit! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...