Wednesday, October 1, 2014

{baby d}: week twenty three

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind



I had to include this picture as Harley wanted to be involved and of course wanted me to throw him his ball! Thanks Erica for the letting me borrow the shirt and pants :)

Feeling: still pretty good this week. The back pain hasn't been as bad, which is nice. Struggling to get up in the mornings as it's so dark out and I just want to stay in bed.

Workouts: I started my prenatal yoga class on Tuesday and it was good. I wasn't sure what to expect and it's definitely very modified from regular yoga, but she showed us some good moves for sore backs (another lady in the class has back pain as well). Lots of walking and bike riding in San Francisco.

So windy on the ferry!
Other: 
  • she wasn't quite as active in the movements this week, but I was also very busy at work and a bit stressed. I'm wondering if it had something to do with that and that I was always go-go-go. 
  • She also got to travel to San Francisco with me- sure made her presence known when I was walking up those steep hills!

10 comments :

  1. You popped! Or by the photos it looks like it :-) Glad you like yoga, if there is a mom and baby one I recommend it too.
    San Francisco looked awesome from pics I saw on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute belly! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that belly!! Totally popped. Glad you have more clothes to choose from, so nice to not worry about that as much. Glad you had a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly has grown soo much since last week!!! You look great! Glad you are feeling good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the belly! And glad you had fun in SF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good the baby bump picture on the ferry turned out! I was thinking looking through my photos from the weekend how much more the bump shows when you were wearing white or coloured tops vs black tops. I guess black really is considered slimming for a reason ;) It was so great to hang out with you and your baby bump last weekend - you make a super cute little preggo. Also I was SUPER impressed with how you kept up with us with all the hill walking and biking in SF. I was tired and worn out from all that activity and I'm not even pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo on the ferry looks great! For some reason your bump looks bigger in the photos than it does in person... hmmm. As Amber said, you were impressive last weekend! The only thing you fell behind on was the ice cream intake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mom - now GrandmaOctober 02, 2014 6:09 AM

    Leigh - you just glow ! can't wait to see you three in a few weeks (sorry Harley can't come to the land of plenty) love the ferry picture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, you look so cute! I really feel like your bump popped over the course of the weekend. I was totally impressed with your ability to keep up with the go go go schedule last weekend! Especially all those HILLS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello baby belly!! Cute scarf too!

    Where are you doing yoga?

    I also found baby didn't move as much when I was stressed. Which only makes you more stressed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...