Thursday, October 23, 2014

Canadian blogger Christmas swap 2014



It's that time of year ladies and gents! Christmas is quickly approaching, which means the Canadian blogger Christmas swap is right around the corner. Lindsey and I have had great success for the past 3 years doing this, so it's back for another year! Plus, it's a fabulous way to find new Canadian blogs to read.

Last year, we changed the format of the swap to be ornaments which went over really well with everyone. We decided that this year will be ornaments again :)

The details:

  • You must have an active blog and be willing to share your package on your blog once you have received it
  • Must be a Canadian blogger (sorry friends from the States!)
  • Leave a comment telling me (with your email address or ensuring it's linked to your blog) that you are interested in participating
  • Please let us know by November 7, 2014 if you are wanting to participate 
  • You will only have to spend $20 before shipping on the package 

Once we have the final numbers, I will match everyone up and send out the information accordingly. Please let myself or Lindsey know if there are any questions :)

18 comments :

  1. I would LOVE to try this!
    Email address is: shannonjmc27@gmail.com - My blog is: http://shannonjmc27.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up again please! albertamountaingal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so fun! Definitely sign me up.
    prettylittlegrub@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to join the Christmas Swap and I have a brand new tree to decorate so perfect timing! lindsay.goldthorpe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in again! Love this Christmas Swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join again too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pick me! Pick me!! :) Now that I'm a Canadian blogger, I'd love to join. jenkunze@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure, christianeelizabeth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please count me in! runnerleana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in! So fun last year :) heatherleecallaghan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like fun! Count me in! uptownwife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in too! lesliem101@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to participate!!!
    http://runningcanadiangirl.blogspot.ca
    kris-murray@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha right in on the 7th (hope I'm not too late, thanks for the reminder). sara-turner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...