Friday, October 31, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday and happy Halloween! We don't have any big plans for the night besides handing out candy to all of the kids :)

{two} just a friendly reminder that you have one more week to sign up for the Christmas blog swap. If you want to join, please leave a comment on this post :) Pass it on if you have a friend who might want to join as well.

{three} baby girl has been hanging out on my side near my ribs for the passed day and it is not comfortable! I keep trying to get her to move away and no luck so far.

{four} my mom had made these pumpkin cookies when we were in Ontario, and I had to make them last night. So not healthy, but oh so good!

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments :

  1. Those cookies are so cute and look delish! I may have to try, I want to bake this weekend anyways. Show me that pumpkin belly! I remember pushing on my belly to get D to move out of my ribs and her kicking me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, those cookies look so good! Yum! I hope you had fun handing out candy. We did not get as many kids as we thought we would but it was fun to see the little kids all dressed up. I hope Miss D moves soon so you feel less discomfort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those cookies! :D you must be totally excited to be having a little girl! I can't even imagine the things I'd buy if I found out I was expecting...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also used to push my belly to get baby to move away from the uncomfortable spot. I also used a cold pack once or twice when pushing wasn't working ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...