Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Tuesday everyone! This weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada, so we had a long weekend. Loved every minute of it! 

{friday} Mr.D had gone biking after work, so I took Harley for a run and then we hung out at home.

{saturday} Mr.D was riding his motorcycle to Edmonton, so he left a bit before me to try and beat the rain. Harley and I headed out shortly after that to make the long boring driving to Edmonton. We got there in the early afternoon, and Mr.D and my FIL were working on the bikes, so I took Harley for a walk in the river valley. Later that night, we met up with one of Mr.D's friends for dinner and then stopped by another friend's house to say hi.

{sunday} in the morning, Mr.D and his dad had gone for long motorcyle ride, so I waited for them to get back before we took Harley for another walk in the river valley. It was a super windy, but sunny fall day. Later that afternoon, we headed over to my BIL & SIL's house for Thanksgiving dinner. They put on a fabulous meal and I think I am still full :)



{monday} Mr.D and Harley let me have a sleep in, which was fabulous. Harley and I headed out later that morning to head home. An uneventful drive home followed by a nap for both of us when we got home :)

Tell me: how was your weekend?

8 comments :

  1. Looks like a great weekend! LOVE the photos of you and Harley. Glad you got a sleep in! I am still full too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice relaxing Thanksgiving weekend! Love that bump!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! And yay for sleeping in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome weekend!! Love the pics if you and Harley!! Sleep ins are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Love the pics of you and Harley in the leaves! I am feeling pretty tired today even though I had lots of downtime this weekend. Hoping I perk up as the week goes on since I have a busy one at work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend. Next time you head up to Edmonton, we'll have to coordinate a quick get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the Fall colors in your photos! That is one thing about San Francisco that we don't get is that great colorful Autumn! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful weekend home! I love Thanksgiving dinner so can't wait for American Thanksgiving at the end of November.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...