Wednesday, November 26, 2014

{baby d}: week thirty one

Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind


Feeling: much better than last week! My stomach still has it's moments, but definitely better. A bit of heart burn and groin pain, but otherwise, feeling good. 

Workouts: six walks with Harley and one strength training. Not the greatest week, but still glad I`m getting out and walking almost everyday with Harley still.

Other:
  • I picked up the adorable moccasins from LePetitCoco that I had ordered. Best part is that the shop owner lives in Calgary, so I was able to swing by and pick them up. Can't wait until baby girl can wear them!
  • where can I find a grey or yellow changing pad cover? Anyone have a good seller to use on Etsy?
  • baby D also got spoiled by my brother and his wife. They sent us a package filled with adorable outfits and goodies for baby D.

7 comments :

  1. Looking good Leigh!! Final 9 week countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you look adorable!! We used this etsy shop for our changing pad cover (and I've purchased two other ones for presents) and LOVE them! They're a little expensive but we're still using ours 2+ years later! (Yes, we still change London on his change pad on his dresser b/c he's used to it and he'll actually lay still there!) Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleOwlsNest?ref=l2-shopheader-name It's called "Little Owls Nest!


    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be fun to get these packages in the mail for baby D! Must make it feel even more real! So crazy that you are at a single digit week countdown point!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just popping in to add my suggestion on a change pad cover from etsy. We got ours here....https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/tarascozycreations She is located here in Alberta and we are super happy with the product! and it shipped really fast too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your belly!! Getting big! Lookin good!

    I also ordered from Tara's Cozy Creations and loved everything she made. Make sure you get 2 change covers bc in the beginning they get dirty lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute you are!! Love all the gifts. Those moccs are so cute! I love the color. Did you find a change cover?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those moccasins are so cute! Like Lisa said it's so crazy you're in the single digits now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...