Friday, November 28, 2014

{five on friday}


{one} happy Friday everyone! We are about to get a big dump of snow and really cold weather, so I have a feeling this weekend will be all about hibernating.

{two} just a friendly reminder that the Christmas blogger swap packages are to be sent out by Tuesday December 2, 2014 at the latest. If your package is going to be super late, please let your partner know :)

{three} I'm jealous of everyone's turkey dinners...well maybe just the stuffing. Feel free to send any extra stuffing my way :)

{four} we are putting up our Christmas tree and decorations this weekend...crazy that Christmas is less than a month away!

{five} have a great weekend everyone!



5 comments :

  1. I wish I could have shared some stuffing with you! My mom made me my own little small one so that was awesome! It's definitely my favorite part of Thanksgiving!

    We have only gotten a little snow but it's been really cold so I actually have not left the house since I got here Wednesday night! But that is what I like about being home - no pressure to go anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hibernate this weekend, but have to much to do! Have a great weekend and enjoy putting up your tree :) Perfect weekend for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you for the reminder about the swap deadline. I know what my mission will be this weekend. Oops!

    I think I'm going to put up my tree tomorrow. I usually wait until December 1 at the earliest but I'm just excited to get the festivities going.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope you didn't get dumped on too much!

    I'm also jealous of everyone's turkey dinners I'm seeing all over instagram. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun hibernating! It is raining here, and I would like to hibernate but I have plans to meet up with people for runs... It's going to be a wet one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...