Monday, November 10, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! I'm not dreading this week so much (well minus the dumping of snow we got yesterday and how bloody cold it's going to be!) because we have Tuesday off for Remembrance Day.

{friday} After I got home from work, we headed to Mark Work Wearhouse to check out their winter jackets they had one sale. I ended up finding one that will hopefully fit the growing belly, which is good. After jacket shopping, we grabbed dinner and then headed home.

{saturday} In the morning, Mr.D and Justin headed out for a mountain bike ride since it was such a gorgeous day. After they left, I got started painting the nursery (don't worry, I worry a mask and lots of windows open). Between coats of paint, I took Harley for a walk in the gorgeous sunshine. That night, we headed to Alison and Justin's for dinner. Always fun to hang out with them and of course see Miss Delainey who was being a silly girl :) 

{sunday} we woke up to snow in the morning and it continued all day long....winter is almost over right? ;) I had to do some touch ups in the nursery and worked on cleaning the house up. I'm in serious nesting mode over here! Harley and I braved the snow to go for a short walk and it wasn't too bad minus him being super pully for some reason. 

Tell me: how was your weekend? Did you get any snow?



11 comments :

  1. The snow started later Saturday and didn't stop for about 24 hours so we have tons now!
    I am glad you found a coat, it will be good to have after too. I never bought a warmer coat and managed while pregnant but then after I had to buy one for a couple weeks since my boobs did not fit in any! Lol.
    What color did you go with for the nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't wait to see the nursery :)

    My weekend was good minus feeling sick all weekend--blah, Crohn's! I'm glad you found a warm winter jacket! I guess that was the good part about being big in the summer--lots of maxi dresses, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the nursery!! Sounds like a fun weekend!! Yuck to the snow! We got a touch over night on Saturday and woke up to a dusting, but it is long gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, there is so much snow here!! It was such a change from the lovely weather on Saturday.
    I'm glad you were able to find a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found a new jacket- just in time for all the crazy snow.

    Yay to getting the nursery painted. Man it's coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to see the nursery all done! Glad you got a coat and thanks again for coming over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got snow today and will get more tonight, but not as much as they thought we would. I don't mind the snow but I did mind it when the weather woman said we won't go above freezing for 2 weeks! Womp womp.

    Sounds like a fun weekend! I am glad you found a coat! My weekend was great - Julia Child Night was certainly the highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No snow here yet and we actually had a beautiful weekend weather wise but the temperatures are majorly dropping this week so I'm sure the snow is coming soon! Sounds like a good weekend - fun that your in nesting mode. Can't wait to see your nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No snow here! Luckily we don't really get any in San Francisco, but my parents did get a little bit near their house. So..winter begins, I guess. We have been very lucky to have kind of a late entry of winter around here, although we REALLY need some precipitation, so I hope we get dumped on this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see the nursery. I'm soon transforming Liam's nursery into a big boy room and am debating painting but honestly, I've never painted before, haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...