Monday, November 24, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Just over four weeks until Christmas holidays, which is crazy. Not quite feeling ready for Christmas, but ready for the time off work.

{friday} Mr.D headed to Edmonton for the night for a friend's birthday party, so it was just Harley and I. We went for a walk and then I headed out to Winners and Target to pick up some stuff for Christmas and for our work donations (we 'adopt' seniors that may not otherwise receive anything for Christmas).

{saturday} in the morning, Harley and I went for a walk and then hung out around the house. Harley practiced his really weird way of coming down the stairs:


Haha, such a character. Mr.D came home just after lunch and his parents came too (they planned on coming before Mr.D decided to go up there too).  My FIL and Mr.D worked on some projects while my MIL and I ran to Michaels and HomeSense. Later on that night, we went out for dinner to NOTaBLE and left with very happy bellies. Such good food there!

{sunday} Mr.D's parents left in the morning, so we caught up on some TV shows and then I might have had a nap on the couch ;) In the afternoon, I ran some more errands for my work Christmas donations. We ended the weekend by getting Chinese food...so good!

Tell me: how was your weekend?

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend! Harley is so silly! ha ha I LOVE Notable. So tasty. Let me know if you need help buying anything for the seniors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you adopt seniors for Christmas-- what a GREAT idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love the idea of buying for seniors! I need to do some research we should do something at my work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea buying for seniors.

    Haha, wonder what made Harley decide to come downstairs like that, too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that is awesome that he goes down the stairs backwards. He will be a great role model for Baby D when she starts to tackle stairs since most kids tend to go down backwards at first!

    That is so nice that you guys adopt seniors!

    My weekend was really good. It warmed up to above freezing here which felt amazing so it was nice to be out and about and not feel so cold! We saw friends on Friday and Saturday night, I went to a 4 year old's birthday party Saturday, and had a relaxing day at home yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Adpot a Senior for Christmas idea. We used to have something at work like that but they don't organize it anymore. I should look into it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you adopt a senior. I usually put toys in the toys for tots box each year.

    My weekend was great! I spent it with my parents, up at their house in the mountains. I had a great time hanging out with them and we even went for a couple of runs (with Dad on the bike next to me).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...