Monday, December 29, 2014

A little catch up

Christmas is over and done with for another year. Crazy how fast it all goes by! Now we just have to put the tree and decorations away....my least favorite part. 

Let's see what we were up to:

  • went to a Christmas gathering on Christmas eve with Mr.D's family. They do a Chinese gift exchange, and I got a fuzzy new blanket. Perfect for this blanket lover :)
  •  had a wonderful Christmas dinner at my BIL/SIL's house on Christmas day. Still full from it! It was fun to spend time with our nieces
  • went out for dinner with our friends that were in town for the holidays. We hadn't seen them since we were in Europe (they live in Wales), so it was nice to catch up with them
  • took Harley on lots of long walks in the river valley- Mr.D's parents live really close to it, which is perfect as there is an off leash area, so Harley can run until his heart is content :)


Tell me: how was your Christmas?


6 comments :

  1. I am still full from Christmas too! SO.much.food. I have been thinking of you, less than a month! Eeek! So excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks and sounds like you had a great Christmas! My tree and decorations are still up, too... It feels like I just put them up, though, so I dread taking them down! My Christmas was low key and really great. I saw all of my siblings, though not at the same time, and my nieces and nephews seemed to like the books I picked out for them so that is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took our decorations down today, ugghhh such a headache! Haha.

    I'm glad you had such an awesome Christmas!! We spent lots of time with Eric's family and my family which was great. And now I have this whole week off work which I'm SO excited about. Although judging by how fast today went by I'm sure the rest of the week is going to fly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tree! And Harley; he always seems to make it into the photo somehow, doesn't he!? My Christmas was great; I spent it with my brother's girlfriend's family, mostly eating! It's going to be hard to go back to working 5 days a week again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great holiday! Harley looks very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of Harley in front of the tree!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...