Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind
|Thanks Nicole for lending me the shirt!|
Harley was too busy looking at the birds flying by to cheese it up for the camera this week :) Holy smokes, this pregnancy is flying by! Less than 35 days to go.
Feeling: I was having the worst pain in my pelvis/lower belly area on Thursday and Friday. I had taken Harley for a walk and had to keep stopping as the pain would just suddenly come on. It ended up going away by Saturday, so I am guessing that the belly was going through a growth spurt again as it sure feels bigger! Other than that, just tired.
Workouts: not the greatest week as I was out of Tuesday night, Wednesday is baby class and then Friday I was in too much pain to walk Harley. Oh well, not the end of the world.
It's funny to look at my 15 week picture and think I had a belly then. I had no idea what was in store for me! Haha.
- finally decided on my last day of work! I work until the 23rd (I had booked the half day on the 24th off back during our vacation planner) and I won't be going back on January 5th when our office reopens. I plan on using vacation and some other time I have to relax, sleep in and get a bunch of stuff done before she hopefully makes her debut :)
- the breast feeding pillow that I ordered back in November finally arrived!
- I picked up some bottles and a pump that Kaella kindly gifted to me.
- in baby class this week, we were talking about the dad having the option to cut the cord- I'm curious...how many of your husbands/partners cut the cord?
- for those of you who have kids without allergies, what type of laundry detergent do you use on their clothes? I was gifted a bottle of baby laundry detergent, but just wondering if it's a must? Or what kind you use?