Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind
Doesn't Harley look so impressed to be in this one?! Haha. I'm guessing he spotted something in my in-laws backyard that looked better than sitting for a picture with his pregnant mother.
And only because it's funny, I had to include this outtake:
Such a gentleman that Harley!
Feeling: starting to get a little anxious and nervous that she could be here really soon! It's weird to think that my pregnancy is getting close to the end. I had one terrible night last week where I woke up at 12:45am with the worst heartburn ever! Tums was not helping, so I got out of bed and watched tv until almost 2:30am when it finally went away. So glad my heartburn has not been nearly that bad!
Workouts: not much besides my almost daily walks with Harley (they range from 3.2kms-5kms). I just don't have a huge desire or the energy levels most nights to much else, which is okay with me. I know I'll have time to get back into working out once she is here.
- baby D has received a few packages lately and has been spoiled by friends near and far! Thank you so much to the three of you!
|From Lindsey and Avery|
|From Gabriella and Homie- she also included a bone for Harley, but that didn't last long!|
- I love that she received two pairs of the the all you need is love pjs! Both are different sizes, which is perfect!
- I had my 34 week check up, which means the end of biweekly appointments and onto weekly appointments at the maternity clinic. Her heart rate was in the 130's this time (it's been mainly in the 140's) and belly was measuring 33cms. The doctor didn't say anything this time, but she was also very frazzled and running way behind. I've enjoyed going to this maternity clinic, but that wasn't the greatest appointment. Otherwise, nothing new to report :)
- still trying to decide when my last day of work is going to be. I just can't make a decision!
- for the mom's that breastfeed, do you have any good resources to share that I can look at? Either book or website?