Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Canadian blogger Christmas swap 2014 {my package}

Last week, I received my package from the fabulous Leslie and I was so excited to open it! I don't know about you, but I love receiving something in the mail other than bills :)


In my package, Leslie included a card, fun napkins, Lindor chocolates (my favourite kind!), lip balm and an adorable ornament! Thank you again Leslie :)

I will be posting the link up on December 18, 2014, so make sure you blog about your package before then :)

6 comments :

  1. Cute stuff!! Sara and I are exchanging this weekend! We are meeting up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I got mine in the mail yesterday and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I need to write mine post! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great little snowman! Surprises are much better than bills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you liked it! Thanks again for organizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love snowmen ornaments! What a great package!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...