Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Easy DIY Christmas project

 
Since it was so cold and I had no desire to leave the house this weekend, I was looking on Pinterest and came across an idea that I knew I could easily duplicate. Best part of the project was that I had everything at home, so it cost me nothing.



Supplies:
  • mason jars
  • spray paint
  • painters tape
  • fake snow
  • LED candles
Steps:
  1. using your painters tape, cut out your letters or design and place onto the mason jar(s)
  2.  ask your loving husband to spray paint them for you since you are pregnant. Just make sure he doesn't knock a jar onto the cement floor causing it to break ;)
  3. once the spray paint has dried, remove the painters tape and fill your jars with fake snow. Then add the LED candles and enjoy your handiwork :)




 Tell me: have you done any easy DIY Christmas projects lately?

10 comments :

  1. Those are super cute! I would love to be more craft but I get so impatient with projects and they end up looking like a hot mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love crafts that make the house look all cozy. I don't have any time for a project like that right now, but hopefully in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute! I love crafting up Christmas stuff, especially since decorations can get so pricy!

    I've done a couple of little ornament projects, one to gift to a friend (filled an empty ball ornament with her wedding invitation), and my daughter and I made salt dough ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are neat! I don't burn candles anymore, but might be a good gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute and how awesome that you had all of the supplies at home. For me, DIY and easy never belong in the same sentence and I would have zero of the supplies to pull this off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I'm so not crafty so no projects over here

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! I always have candles going so this would be a really great little project for me to do. Unfortunately DIY is just not my favourite thing to do so I usually kind of avoid it... You are so good at it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...