Friday, December 5, 2014

Five on Friday


{one} happy Friday everyone! This week has been busy outside of work, so I am so happy it's Friday!

{two} I only work until 1pm today as I took the afternoon off to use up some overtime. I'm heading to the mall to hopefully to find something to wear for our maternity pictures and then heading home to get ready for Mr.D's work party that we are hosting.

{three} if you signed up for the Canadian Christmas blogger swap, please make sure your packages have been sent out! The date to send them out was Tuesday, so get on it! :)

{four} it blows my mind that Christmas is almost here and the year is almost over. Where the heck did 2014 go?!

{five} have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments :

  1. Have a great weekend Leigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the party was fun and you found something for your mat pictures! And that you decided on mat pictures!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your mat photos!! So excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I admit I'm a bad blogger and haven't sent my package out, last week was just too crazy! BUT I have been in contact with my match and we're both on the same page so we're just pushing our deadline a week :D haha

    I saw one of your maternity photos pop up in my Facebook feed! You looked so gorgeous! So was that a new outfit?? Good choice if it was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the Christmas party was fun - that was nice of you guys to host! We have Phil's work party on Saturday and mine next Thursday and I have a whole lot of other things going on between now and then... so Christmas is going to come fast! I am really glad I finished my shopping before I left for Jamaica!

    Looks like your maternity photos turned out SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...