Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Highlights of 2014: part two

You can find part one here

In July, I finally shared our exciting news on the blog! Other than that, it was a quiet month enjoying the sunshine:)
In August, I took two weeks of holidays and we enjoyed the time off by spending time at home and making a side trip to Drumheller. We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary with a delicious dinner out to the Lake House. We also had our second ultrasound and found out that baby d is a little girl!



September brought the first snowfall to Calgary, which was not fun! I went on a girls trip to San Francisco, which was a lot of fun! You can find my recaps here and here.


October brought my birthday and another fabulous post from Mr.D, which can be found here. We also took a quick trip to Ontario and was spoiled with a baby shower while we were there.

November was a quiet month with not much going on except growing a baby :)

December brought my last day at work, Mr.D's birthday and of course Christmas :)
This year definitely had lots of highlights! Can't wait to see what 2015 brings!

Tell me: what was your favorite part of 2014?

8 comments :

  1. What a great year! I have a feeling 2015 is going to be even better for you ;)

    I don't know if I can pick just one thing but, running realted, I loved my trip to NYC and PR'ing at the NYC Half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that we got to see each other in 2014 - that trip was definitely one of my biggest highlights of the year! My favorite part of 2014 was definitely moving home. It was a stressful process at times but it is just so good to be back in a city I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year for you Leigh!!! I absolutely can't pick one particular thing that was my best highlight...hmm. I'll have to think about it. :) Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year! All the best in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great year for you! I am glad I got to be a part of it; I had a great time with you guys in San Francisco. My favorite part of 2014 was making and meeting up with new and old friends. I am not always very social, but this year I made some really good connections that I think will be with my for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our trip to Ireland and Scotland, weekends spent fishing and camping and our girls weekend in SF were definitely the highlights of 2014 for me! 2015 is going to be such an awesome awesome year for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome year you guys have had!! So excited for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your SF trip pictures! Awesome year for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...