Monday, December 1, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Another weekend down and only three more until Christmas! Guess I really need to get finished with those Christmas presents. 

{friday} it was so cold and snowy out that it took me over an hour to get home (it usually takes 25-30 minutes). We ended up just hanging out at home and watching a movie on netflix.

I think it's hilarious that Harley lays near the vent when the furnace turns on
{saturday} in the morning, I did lots of cleaning and organizing around the house. We also set up our Christmas tree and decoration, so the house is looking a little Christmasy. The rest of the day was spent having a nap and hanging out. We braved the cold and went out for dinner and to pick up a few things for the nursery. It's almost done which feels good!

{sunday} in the morning, we ran to get groceries and then I bundled up in a million layers to walk Harley. Thankfully the sun was out so it could have been worse. In the afternoon, I made some Christmas cookies and enjoyed a grilled cheese- is there a better and easier lunch?!


Tell me: how was your weekend?

9 comments :

  1. Sounds like a good weekend! Can't wait to see the nursery! I need to come over! I hope it warms up a little, dog walks are not so fun right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitties pull the towels off the rack in my bathroom and then they fall over the vent and they make a little nest when it's on, cute and annoying at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grilled cheese!! Um, and those cookies look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies look so good! I don't know how you walk Harley in that weather. Homie would refuse to go outside, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're starting to nest!! Also those cookies look amazing. Grilled cheese was my lunch like 50 percent off the time. So easy and filling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the picture of your tree!?!?? :)

    Sounds like a great weekend - except those cold temps. Burr. I don't blame Harley for hanging out by the vents!

    My weekend was great. Lots of family time, good food, games, relaxation, reading, and I also decorated my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm Grilled Cheese!! Sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! I just had grilled cheese for dinner tonight. So good. Those Christmas cookies look AWESOME! I would love the recipe for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brrr!! That weather would make me want to snuggle with a book on the couch (and a grilled cheese -- my favorite!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...