Monday, December 8, 2014

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Just think- only two more Monday's until it's Christmas vacation time :)

{friday} my weekend started early as I took the afternoon off to use up some overtime. I headed to the mall (oh man, the parking lot was crazy busy, but the mall wasn't too bad) to look for an outfit for our maternity pictures the next day. I found a possible shirt that was also on sale, so I decided to just buy it anyways. I picked up a few other things as well and then headed home. I took Harley for a walk and then got our house ready for Mr.D's work party.  Everyone came over around 7:30pm and it went well! I think I went to bed around 12am, which is the latest I've stayed up in a long time!

{saturday} we both had a little sleep in in the morning and then spent the morning hanging out and getting ready for the maternity pictures. We met up with Lindsay to get our pictures done and she was fabulous! She posted a couple teasers and I love both of them!



I can't wait to see the rest of them! After pictures, we headed home and I ended up having a close to two hour nap. The rest of the night was spent hanging out at home and watching This is Where I Leave You. It was a cute movie :)


{sunday} I was up pretty early for a weekend, so I decided to beat the crowds and go get groceries before it got crazy. After groceries, we took Harley for a long walk in the beautiful sunshine. The rest of the day was spent having another nap, making banana muffins and making dinner. 

Tell me: how was your weekend?

22 comments :

  1. LOVE your photos! I cannot wait to see more!
    You hosted the party?! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, you look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those photos!! SO beautiful! Cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your red shirt is super cute!! Love how they turned out! Sounds like a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That red top is super cute!! The photos look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These teasers are so amazing. Beautiful Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously LOVE your photos!! You look stunning!! Can't wait to meet that baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!! I love the teasers, so pretty and wintery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The snow is such a gorgeous back drop for your photos and they both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You seriously look like you could be a pregnancy model!! Can't wait to see more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures turned out AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pictures are so beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I feel like you and I are in a similar stage of life (minus the baby bump, I don't have one of those, but your pictures turned out so good! Can't wait to see the rest) my husband and I got married in August 2010 as well and my not so puppy will always be my puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE. Beautiful photos! I may be biased, but I think snowy maternity photos are the prettiest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! Those photos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your maternity photos! They are so beautiful - I bet you are glad you did them now that you saw how they turned out!

    I had an awesome weekend last weekend because I was in Jamaica, relaxing in the sun and enjoying time with Phil and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! And I love those boots. (Yes, I'm catching up now.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...