Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays


Today is Mr.D's birthday, so I wanted to take the time to write him a short post to say happy birthday! I will never be able to write as good of a post as Mr.D does for my birthdays, but I know that I can take the time to try. 

Mr.D is the sweetest, most loving and most caring husband. He will never complain when I ask him to write my yearly birthday posts nor will he complain when I've signed up to train for another long distance race. Instead, he will always support me, cheer me on and be there come race day. 

I am so excited to see Mr.D transition from a husband and doggy daddy to father to our daughter. I know that he is going to be amazing and will be the best father ever. 




Happy birthday Mr.D! Harley and I love you :)

4 comments :

  1. Awww, so sweet!!! What a great hubby!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr. D! Your picture is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to him!!! Hope he had a great day! He will be an awesome Dad for sure!! {This post didn't pop up in my feed - strange! I came to check in on you!! ha ha}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Mr. D!! I hope he had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...