Happy Monday everyone! Another snowy weekend here...it's almost spring right? Please say yes.
Let's see what I was up to this weekend:
- started watching Suits on Netflix. I had heard a couple of people talking about it, and it's pretty good so far.
- More T25 workouts
- cuddles and hang outs with Harley
- a long run on Saturday, which Erica and her cute baby belly joined me for 6kms of. After our run, we grabbed lunch at the Lazy Loaf and Kettle. We both had soup, which was needed after another windy run!
- the rest of the weekend was spent cleaning the house, getting groceries and hanging out
- oh and Mr.D finally came home! He had been gone for over a week, so it was nice to finally have him home again :)