Just a friendly reminder that I'm posting my weekly recaps a week behind
I'm not sure if I will do the typical weekly recap, but right now I don't feel like doing it. So, I'll just talk a bit about the week before.
- TIRED! I don't know if it was a growth spurt or that I finally felt like working out again, but man, I was dead tired by the end of the week. I napped on Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. Not that I'm complaining at all though ;)
- Workouts- many walks with Harley, one at home CrossFit workout, one run, one swim and actually went to a CrossFit class.
- a few headaches, but not as bad as earlier
- Pink Blush Maternity was having a great sale on, so I ordered two tank tops, a long sleeved shirt and a maxi dress for a great price
- speaking of clothing, it's hard to find stuff for my boobs! They've grown like crazy and I swear I feel like I have melons strapped to my chest.
- trying to eat better as I gained a couple too many lbs in the first 12 weeks. Not working out and eating lots of carbs will do that to you :)